Sex Toys Reviews

A place for reviews, comments, ideas, stories and tidbits about sex toys. Practical advice and tips maybe some history about sex toys, thier uses, cleaning, everything sex toy related!

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Cock Rings

I was just browsing though a new Sex Toys Shop with Cock Rings today and came across a page of cock rings. I had almost forgotten about these wonderfully useful and enjoyable sex toys! I guess lately, sex has been a hurried thing, squeezed in between working two jobs and trying to keep a house and life in order...
So this exciting reminder about cock rings has led to me to doing some thinking about making more space in life for what I enjoy most. It will be fun to pull out a couple of cock rings the next time I enter the boudior.
Cock rings have added quite a bit of stimulus to the intimate encounters that I have used them in. I have found that once you have tried a few different sizes, shapes and textures of cock rings, that the right one will bring enhanced sensitivity to the penis, enable longer sustained erection (especially nice to have a cock ring around for added stimulation after the first orgasm), and provide a harder feel to the penis.
I have enjoyed the adjustable rubber ones quite a bit, although one of the adjustable ones we found at a local toy shop had a sharp edge to the adjustment clamp part and was not my favorite, there are however many varieties of adjustable cock rings available today.

S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home