Sex Toys Reviews

A place for reviews, comments, ideas, stories and tidbits about sex toys. Practical advice and tips maybe some history about sex toys, thier uses, cleaning, everything sex toy related!

Friday, December 24, 2004

Hi, My Name Is Steve, and I Am a Sex Addict: Asking and telling

Hi, My Name Is Steve, and I Am a Sex Addict: Asking and telling

So I stumbles across some new features in the My Yahoo pages, and found a way to keep up with certain blogs. Well the diary of steve the sex addict caught my eye, and I started reading it; mainly because misery loves company I assume, but then I find myself not agreeing with everything this guy thinks, and then I realize this is more of a sex toy manual for what to do and not to do. I love to learn from other people's msitakes, er, uh, experiences ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home