Sex Toys Reviews

A place for reviews, comments, ideas, stories and tidbits about sex toys. Practical advice and tips maybe some history about sex toys, thier uses, cleaning, everything sex toy related!

Monday, December 27, 2004

Cell phone sex toys

While perusing some other blogs I cam across some info about cell phone sex toys combos at Cell phones that do it @ jimbala.net.
so I had to read more. I wish I had knows about these before x-mas!

As reported by wired magazine
there are several new sex toy device attachments and services for cell phones available now!

The cell phone VibraExciter, Dial an Orgasm, and new software for these new devices as well!

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim from jimbala.net here. Saw that your site ended up in my blog's blacklist today; it's not nice enough to tell me why that happened or what the content of the attempted comment-post was. Sorry about that. New comment-spam-killing software that still needs some tweaking. :/ (I don't know that you actually tried posting a comment but it seems a reasonable deduction at the moment.)

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Steve said...

yes! I found your site linking to mine, and I went and posted a big thank you for reading my blog, and posting about it! I also wrote a big thank you for pointing out that there was no xml feed, which spurred me to re-research doing that, and I found it much easier, so I know have added several ways to add xml / rss feedburner feeds for this blog!

I suppose since I had a link to this site, and it had sex in the url that is didn't accept the post.. thank you for noticing!

Thank you once again!

S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home